Terms Conditions for the Short Term rental of
Emerald Island Boulevard, Kissimmee 34747 FL
1. Basic rental price includes reasonable use of utilities but NOT pool heating, electric or electric hybrid car charging, hot tubs/spa heating, flights, car hire, holiday insurance etc. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and government action.
2. An approx. 33% or minimum USS300, non-returnable accommodation deposit is required at the time of booking. Full payment is due 10 weeks prior to rental period. We reserve the right to cancel the booking if payments are not made at the time stated.
3. Cancellation must be in writing by the party leader. In the event of cancellation, the following charges apply balance due date or more prior to rental period – loss of rental cost deposit; 4-9 weeks prior to rental period, loss of half the rental cost and any options cost, less than 4 weeks prior to rental period. the total loss of rental and any options cost. Alteration charges up to £30 (US$50). Appropriate travel insurance is recommended.
4. A refundable deposit, paid with the balance payment, is required to be held against loss or damage occasioned by the use of the property by the parties to this agreement. The deposit. USS400-US$600 (£325-£500) is to be paid when final payment is made and is returnable within 6weeks of departure from the vila. Notwithstanding the amount ofthe security deposit. you are liable for ALL damage caused to the vila. Thus the Owners reserve the right to pursue you for further monies to cover malicious or avoidable damage over and above the amount of the security deposit.
5. Guests using our homes are responsible for al missing inventory items or loss occurring during their stay and the cost of replacement.Please note that guest liability in this respect is not limited to the security deposit amount.
It is important that guests thoroughly check our homes on arrival and report any problems or deficiencies to the management company within 24hours of arrival.
6. Animals/pets are strictly NOT permitted. If a pet has been in a home there will be an automatic charge at the owners discretion to cover the cost of professionally cleaning all carpets and upholstery and to calling a pest control company. This may amount to several hundred dollars. If, during your stay, any animal is found in the home, besides the aforementioned costs, you may, at the owners discretion be ordered to leave the house without compensation or refund, actual or consequential.
7. Smoking is NOT allowed. If you smoke you are advised to go outside. Additional cleaning costs may be charged to you in the event the house has been smoked in.
8. The management company/agents reserve the right to remove occupiers from the premises (without refund) for breaching any of the booking conditions.
9. The owners/agents cannot accept any responsibility for any loss ar damage to your property, or for death, any injury sustained by any member of the party howsoever caused.
10. Do not allow unsupervised children to use the pool and spa
11. Items such as clothes. toys etc. must not be left in the spa.
12. The pool door alarm, if fitted must be kept on at al times for the safety of children.
13. The spa cover, when provided. must be kept on at all times when the spa is not in use.
14. If you have requested pool heat. the temperature is subject to prevailing weather conditions, etc. The pool covers must be used to retain the heat when the pool is not in use between October and April and this is the responsibility of the guest at the time.
In the event of pool heater breakdown, or other circumstances beyond our control, we (or our representative) will do our/his utmost to rectify the problem as soon as possible. In such an event, our liability will be limited to refunding the pool heat payment to the guest for the number of days the heater was out of action only. No other compensation or consequential loss will be paid.
15. Failure to use the spa or pool covers may result in additional charges.
16. All doors and windows must be closed and any security alarm at the property must be set whenever you are not in the property. Guests are responsible for closing all doors and windows and for setting the security alarm.
17. The owner or agents will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by strikes, riots, political unrest, hostilities, war, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, fire, flood, technical/weather, problems with transport, aircraft grounding, closure of airports or ports, weather conditions, pandemic or any other event beyond the owners or agents control.
18. We reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled if we do not receive the balance by the due date.
19. In the event of a cheque (check) not being honoured by the bank on first presentation, we will make a charge of £50 (US$75) to cover charges.
20. Check in time after 4.00pm on arrival date. However, the owner will always try to accommodate special requests where possible and practical.
Check out time before 10.00am on departure date. However, the owner will always try to accommodate special requests where possible and practical.
21. Guests will not be allowed to add extra guests to the villa than was agreed at the time of booking without prior arrangement with the owners. An extra USS25 (£15) per extra person per night may be chargeable at our discretion.
22. Extra cleaning above the normal will incur extra charges payable by the guest.
23. We have installed a secure electronic safe for your valuables which is locked with your code number or credit card swipe. Please note that it is just a domestic model and that guest use is entirely on the understanding that it is used at the guests’ risk as the owners/management give warranty whatsoever and cannot be held responsible for any loss as a consequence of malfunction or theft. Guests are reminded that the safe must be left open on departure and that if it requires management to open it, a charge will be made against the security/damage deposit.
24. Booking of the villa infers agreement with the booking terms and conditions even if the booking form has not been returned or signed.
Telephone from UK – 07785325052
Telephone from USA – 011447785325052